Coverage under the Warranty
The warranty covers structural manufacturing defects of the product from the date of purchase as evidenced by the original sales receipt.
Duration of Warranty
Each Warranty lasts for the duration stated against each product being shown at the "Shop" section in this website, starting from the date of purchase.
Conditions for the Warranty
The warranty is valid from the original date of purchase of the product. In order to validate this warranty, proof of purchase by presenting the original sales receipt issued by Vision Stars Co., Ltd. is required to evidence the purchase and all subsequent replacements.
Exclusions of this Warranty
This Warranty policy will not cover:
• Products has been stored/installed incorrectly by customer, used inappropriately, abused, misused, altered, or cleaned with wrong cleaning methods or cleaning products;
• Normal wear and tear, cuts or scratches, abnormal bending, damage caused by impacts or accidents;
• Damages caused by external factors such as exposure to the sun, dampness, dust or mites etc;
• Products has been placed outdoors or in a humid environment, such as the bathroom;
• Colour difference;
• Any product without the original sales receipt.
Treatment on any claim for the Warranty
Vision Stars Co., Ltd. will examine the structural manufacturing defects of product as alleged by the customer. After examination of the product and consultation with the manufacturer (as needed), Vision Stars Co., Ltd. shall determine in its sole discretion whether the product falls under this Warranty. All decisions by Vision Stars Co., Ltd. shall be final.
How does this Warranty policy work?
Subject to confirmation that this Warranty shall apply, Vision Stars Co., Ltd. shall in its sole discretion either repair or replace a defective product as follows:
• Vision Stars Co., Ltd. shall either repair the product or replace it with a new one of the same or similar model. No credit will be given to any service charges. If the model of the product the customer purchased is discontinued, the customer may choose a new product of a different model of the same category. If the customer chooses a more expensive product, the customer shall pay the difference. If the customer chooses a cheaper product, the balance will be forfeited.
• The warranty period of the replacement product shall be the balance from the date of purchase.
• The product under warranty must be returned to Vision Stars Co., Ltd. at the time of exchange.
• Vision Stars Co., Ltd. will arrange for free collection and/or delivery services for the product provided that the collection address is the same as the delivery address and the collection service is rendered at the same time as the delivery. Remote delivery charges will be applicable to all locations on the outlying islands of Hong Kong. Vision Stars Co., Ltd. shall impose such rates of charges and conditions of delivery as it deems fit from time to time.
All decisions of Vision Stars Co., Ltd. shall be final.
For enquiries, please call customer service hotline (852) 6633 8072